Castello di Torregalli
Firenze / Italia
The Villa di Torregalli (or Castello di Torre Galli), part of a system of fortifications in the Soffiano area, belonged to the Nerli family. In the 17th century ownership passed to the Galli family, who altered the garden, and in 1868 it became the property of Paolo Gentile Farinola, who rebuilt the battlements in medieval style and added a new crape on a Latin cross plan to a design by architect Luigi Del Moro. Completely furnished with Alivar products.